Experts in Heated Floors and Heated Driveways
- With 20 years of experience in the construction industry we have become the premier leader in home heating solutions.
- Environmentally Friendly, our heated flooring is an energy efficient heat source you will be proud to run.
- Cost Effective, heated floors can lower your heating bills year round. Running 1 Watt of our heated floor mats is more efficient then running 1 Watt of a standard light bulb.
- Allergy reduction, reduce the amount of dusty air forced through old duct-systems. Electric Floor Heating allows the heated floors to gently and cleanly radiate into any room.
- USA Manufacture, our heated flooring's Quality is second to none, guaranteed.
- Pricing Made Easy and Flexible. Offering an Online Quote System with a 'Make Us an Offer' deal feature.
Check Your Email For June Special From U.S. Floor Heating Or Call Us For More Info
Let your spouse step out of the shower onto comfy warm floors, warmed by our QuickMat Radiant floor heating system. Perfect for tile, marble, or stone floors.
Let your child enjoy your hardwood floors all year round, heated with our NetMat radiant floor heating system - the ideal solution for carpet or hardwood flooring.
Don't send your loved ones to freeze in the cold by installing our MeltMat heated driveway system. Ideal for concrete or pavement driveways and walkways.
U.S. Floor Heating - Keeping Family Harmony this Winter
A Heated Floor
The right choice for every area:
Our Heated Floor system invites you to enjoy time with your family and friends while experiencing the comforts of our heated floors. Your guests will relish taking their shoes off to stay awhile.
U.S. Floor Heating the premier choice for heated floors:
Electric Snow Melting
MeltMat by U.S. Floor Heating is also available for all your snow melting needs.
Electric Snow Melting will work with nearly any type of driveway/walkway, including: Tile, Concrete, Pavement, Blacktop, and more.
Install Snow Melting in an Existing Driveway/Walkway. Installing Electric Snow Melting into an existing driveway/walkway is a straightforward solution that will not jeopardize the integrity of the driveway or walkway. Installation is done by sewing a 1/2 inch wide slot that goes up to 2 inches deep so that the rebar frame will not be cut. The heating element is then sealed in, allowing the cable to be placed directly into the existing driveway/walkway. The MeltMat system is ideal choice for all your electric snow melting needs. Put the Shovel away for Good this Winter! Visit our Electric Snow Melting page to learn more.
U.S. Floor Heating
Analysis You Need
Selecting the right heated flooring solutions and electric snow melting system is an important step, our heated floor and snow melting solution experts will work with you to ensure you get the system that is right for you. Our representatives proudly offer free knowledgeable analysis to help you find the perfect radiant floor heating or electric snow melting solution! This is accomplished through conversations that can handled over the phone or by providing us with layouts of the area you are looking to heat.
Service Available for you After Delivery
Our first-rate customer service representatives will be there for you after you have received the system to ensure you get the most from your new electric snow melting or heated flooring solutions. You will be experiencing the comfort's offered by U.S. Floor Heating with service you can count on!